5 Night Safari
3 Nights all Inclusive at Bomani Tented Lodge then 2 nights dinner, bed and breakfast at Gorges Lodge with road transfers between the lodges.
Rack Rate U$1,265 per/person/ sharing
Min 2 people
- Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport where you will be met by our shuttle bus for your road transfer to Halfway House (2.5 hours).
- Collected from Halfway House by one of our Bomani 4 x 4 game drive vehicles for your transfer into Bomani Lodge (1.5 hours).
- Settle into your room and then have sundowners and canapés by the Pan.
- Later enjoy a 3 course supper out under the stars.
- Early morning game drive and walk in Hwange National Park’s acacia forests surrounding Ngamo Plains.
- Return to Bomani for brunch and either a siesta or an hour or two in the blind over the waterhole.
- Afternoon game drive followed by sundowners and snacks at Major Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge for showers then cocktails and snacks around the campfire with a 3 course dinner to follow in the main lodge area.
- Early morning all day trip into the park on our one of a kind ‘pump run’, with a picnic and siesta under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan.
- Leisurely afternoon game drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan viewing game along the way.
- Freshen up and then refreshments around the campfire and supper in the main lodge area.
- Morning village visit and school tour at Ngamo Village and a tour of the Imvelo Community projects.
- Return to the lodge for breakfast and then catch your road transfer to Halfway House (1.5 hours).
- Meet the transfer vehicle at Halfway House for your road transfer (2.5 hours) to Gorges lodge with a packed lunch for the journey.
- Settle into Gorges and then enjoy the evening overlooking the gorge with a delicious supper in the main lodge dining room.
- After breakfast catch the lodge shuttle and spend the morning in Victoria Falls town. Have lunch in town and then take the late afternoon shuttle back to Gorges Lodge to enjoy the evening with sundowners overlooking the gorge and listening to the pounding Zambezi below.
- Later enjoy a 3 course dinner in the lodge dining room.
- After your morning tea or coffee on your private veranda enjoy a late breakfast and a leisurely morning in the lodge grounds. The shuttle will take you to the airport for your departing flight.