7 Night Safari
4 Nights All Inclusive at Bomani Tented Lodge then 3 Nights All Inclusive at Gorges Lodge with 2 air transfers between lodges.
Rack rates U$3,150 per/person/sharing.
Min 2 persons
- Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport where you will be met by an Imvelo staff member to assist you with your luggage (extra can be taken to Gorges) before helping you board your light air charter over Hwange National Park into Bomani’s private airstrip (approx 1 hour).
- Lunch is served on arrival followed by a short siesta.
- A game drive vehicle will take you into Hwange National Park to enjoy sundowners and canapés by one of the Pans followed by a short night drive back to the lodge to freshen up before a 3 course dinner out under the stars.
- Early morning game drive and walk in Hwange National Park’s acacia forests surrounding the Ngamo Plain.
- Return to Bomani for brunch and a siesta or a few hours in the blind overlooking the watering hole.
- Afternoon game drive with sundowners and snacks at Major Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge followed by showers then campfire refreshments and snacks with dinner served while you listen to the sounds of the African bush.
- We start the morning early with our one of a kind all day trip into the park on our ‘pump run’ with a packed picnic lunch and siestas under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan.
- Leisurely afternoon drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan viewing game along the way.
- Freshen up and then enjoy campfire refreshments before supper in the main lodge dining room.
- Morning village and school visit at Ngamo Village and a tour of Imvelo’s Community projects before returning to Bomani for a late brunch, followed by either a siesta or an hour or two in the watering hole blind
- Afternoon walk or game drive going from pan to pan to admire the wildlife
- Night drive back to Bomani for showers then campfire refreshments snacks followed by a 3 course supper.
- Early morning walk followed by breakfast in the main lodge area.
- Board the light air charter for a flight across Hwange National Park to Victoria Falls Airport to be met by the Gorges shuttle for a road transfer to Gorges Lodge.
- Settle in and have lunch before going to town for your Sundowner cruise on the Zambezi River, returning to Gorges for a lovely 3 course dinner in the main lodge dining room overlooking the gorge.
- Tea or coffee on your private veranda followed by breakfast overlooking the gorge and then catch the lodge shuttle to your Elephant Back Safari, returning to Gorges later for lunch.
- After lunch a shuttle will take you into town for a guided tour of Victoria Falls followed by a helicopter flight over The Falls and then return to Gorges Lodge for sundowners on the deck before a 3 course dinner out under the stars.
- Enjoy an early breakfast before your white water rafting activity. A sumptuous lunch will be waiting for you at Gorges on your return.
- In the afternoon visit the Nature Sanctuary and Crocodile Farm before being transferred back to Gorges for an evening swim and sundowners overlooking the gorge before a delicious meal in the main lodge dining room.
- Early visit to the nearby School to listen to the assembly singing then return to Gorges for breakfast before your road transfer to Victoria Falls Airport to catch your departing flight.