7 Night Safari
3 Nights dinner, bed and breakfast at Gorges Lodge then 4 nights All Inclusive at Bomani Tented Lodge with road transfers between the lodges.
Rack Rate U$1,670 per/person/sharing
Min 2 people.
- Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport where you will be met by Gorges Lodge staff for your transfer to Gorges Lodge.
- Take some time to settle in and have a sundowner on the bar deck before enjoying a delicious 3 course dinner in the dining room on the edge of the gorge.
- After breakfast catch the lodge shuttle and spend the morning in Victoria Falls town. Have lunch in town and then take the late afternoon shuttle back to Gorges Lodge to enjoy the evening with sundowners overlooking the gorge and listening to the pounding Zambezi bellow.
- Later enjoy a 3 course dinner in the lodge dining room.
- After breakfast enjoy a leisurely day at Gorges Lodge by the pool or exploring the grounds OR take a shuttle to Victoria Falls town to spend the day exploring and doing activities of your choice. Have lunch in town and take the late afternoon shuttle back to Gorges Lodge to enjoy your 3 course dinner with sundowners on the deck.
- After breakfast embark on your shuttle and transfer to Halfway House
- (2.5 hours).
- You will be met at Halfway House by a Bomani Lodge 4 x 4 vehicle for your transfer to Bomani Tented Lodge (1.5 hours).
- Settle into the lodge and then enjoy a late lunch followed by a short game drive with sundowners and snacks by the Pan, then freshen up and enjoy a delicious 3 course supper out under the stars.
- Early morning game drive and walk in Hwange National Park’s acacia forests surrounding Ngamo Plains, escorted by a fully licensed and experienced guide.
- Return to Bomani for brunch and either a siesta or an hour or two in the blind over the waterhole.
- Afternoon game drive photography in the evening light and sundowners and canapés at Major Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge to freshen up and then refreshments around the campfire and later a 3 course dinner in the main lodge area.
- Early morning full day trip into the park for our one of a kind ‘pump run’ with a picnic and siesta under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan.
- Leisurely afternoon game drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan viewing game along the way.
- Showers and then campfire refreshments and supper in the main lodge area.
- Morning village visit and school tour at Ngamo Village followed by a tour of Imvelo’s Community projects.
- Return to Bomani for a late brunch with the option of either a siesta or spending an hour or two in the waterhole blind.
- Afternoon walk or game drive going from pan to pan across the Ngamo plain.
- Night drive back to the lodge for showers then campfire cocktails and snacks followed by supper in main lodge dining room.
- Morning tea or coffee followed by breakfast and then embark on your road transfer to Halfway House and then catch your shuttle to Victoria Falls Airport to catch your departing flight.