5 Night Safari
2 Nights All Inclusive at Gorges Lodge then 3 Nights All Inclusive at
Bomani Tented Lodge with 1 road transfer & 1 air transfer between the lodges
Rack Rate U$1,859 per/person/sharing
Min 2 people
- Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport to be met by a Gorges Lodge shuttle for your road transfer to Gorges Lodge (30 mins).
- After settling in take the afternoon shuttle into town for your sundowner cruise on the Zambezi, returning to the lodge later for a 3 course dinner in the lodge dining room overlooking the gorge.
- After breakfast take the shuttle to Victoria Falls town for a guided tour of the Falls with some curio shopping followed by a packed picnic lunch on the banks of the Zambezi.
- After lunch, visit the nature sanctuary and crocodile farm and then take the afternoon shuttle back to Gorges Lodge to enjoy the evening and supper overlooking the Batoka Gorge.
- Early visit to the School to listen to the assembly singing then return to Gorges for breakfast.
- Pack up and embark on your shuttle bus to Halfway House (2.5 hours).
- A Bomani 4 x 4 vehicle will meet you for your transfer to Bomani (1.5 hours).
- Settle in to the lodge and have a late lunch followed by a short game drive with sundowners and snacks by the Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge to freshen up and then enjoy a 3 course supper out under the stars.
- Early morning wake up with tea or coffee, then a game drive into the park with a walk in the acacia forests surrounding the Ngamo Plain, escorted by a fully licensed and experienced guide.
- Return to Bomani for brunch and either a siesta or an hour or two in the blind overlooking the lodge watering hole.
- Afternoon game drive with sundowners and snacks at Major Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge to freshen up before refreshments and canapés around the campfire and later a 3 course supper in the main lodge dining room.
- Early morning all day trip into the park for our one of a kind ‘pump run’ with a packed picnic lunch and a siesta under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan.
- Leisurely afternoon drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan viewing game along the way.
- Freshen up before enjoying campfire refreshments and later a delicious supper listening to sounds of the bush.
- Morning village visit and school tour at Ngamo Village followed by a tour of Imvelo’s Community Projects.
- Return to Bomani for a late breakfast then pack up and head for the airstrip for your light aircraft charter over Hwange National Park to Victoria Falls Airport in order to catch your departing flight.