An 8 night itinerary covering Western Zimbabwe – Matobo Hills, Hwange, Victoria Falls and
Chobe Forest Reserve in Botswana.
Starts in Bulawayo and ends at Victoria Falls Airport.
2013 Rates – Please enquire for 2014
High season – 01 July 2013 to 30 November 2013 and 21 December 2013 to 10 January 2014
Green Season – 10th January to 30th June & 1st December to 20th December 2013
High Season US$4,054 per person sharing (based on 2 people travelling together)
Green Season US$3,050 per /person sharing (based on 2 people travelling together)
- 2 Nights Camp Amalinda, 2 Nights Ivory Lodge, 2 nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and 2 nights Ngoma Safari Lodge – Chobe.
- All inclusive at Camp Amalinda, Ivory Lodge and Ngoma Safari Lodge
- Full board at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Sunset Cruise and Guided Tour of the Falls
- Road transfers from Bulawayo Airport – Matobo Hills – Hwange – Victoria Falls – Kazangula Border – Chobe – Victoria Falls Airport
Click here to request day by day itinerary
*Other Victoria Falls & Chobe options available on request i.e Ilala Lodge & Muchenji Lodge – Chobe or Vic Falls Hotel with Chobe Chilwero.
Please bear in mind that these may be booked as is, combined or used as a starting point for your personalised itinerary. Accommodation options may be substituted with any of your choice and charter flights may be substituted for road transfers.
Rates may change depending on number of people travelling together.
National Parks fees are not included.