A 6 night itinerary covering the western side of Zimbabwe, including Victoria Falls
and Hwange National Park.
Itinerary starts in Bulawayo and ends in Victoria Falls.
2013 Rates – Please enquire for 2014
High season – 01 July 2013 to 30 November 2013 and 21 December 2013 to 10 January 2014
High season from US$2,408 per person sharing (based on 2 people travelling together)
Green Season – 10th Jan to 30th June and 1st December to 20th December 2013
Green Season from US$2,104 per/person (based on 2 people travelling together)
- 2 Nights Camp Amalinda, 2 Nights Ivory Lodge and 2 nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- All inclusive at Camp Amalinda and Ivory Lodge.
- Full board at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Sunset Cruise and Guided Tour of the Falls.
- Private road transfers from Bulawayo Airport – Matobo Hills – Hwange – Victoria Falls.
Click here to request day by day itinerary
Please bear in mind that these may be booked as is, combined or used as a starting point for your personalised itinerary. Accommodation options may be substituted with any of your choice and charter flights may be substituted for road transfers.
Rates may change depending on number of people travelling together.
National Parks fees are not included.