13 Day Self-Drive 4×4 Zimbabwe Package starting in Harare, Eastern Highlands, Great Zimbabwe, Matopos, Hwange National park & Vic Falls.
2013 Rates – Please enquire for 2014
High Season: US$4,095 per/person (1st July – 30 November & 21 December – 10th January based on 2 persons)
Green Season: US$3,820 per/person (11 January – 30th June & 1 December – 20th December 2013 based on 2 persons)
- 1 night Jacana Lodge Harare, 2 nights Inn on Rupurara – Nyanga, 2 nights Leopard Rock – Vumba, 1 night Lodge at the Ancient City – Great Zimbabwe, 2 nights Camp Amalinda – Matopos, 2 nights Ivory Lodge Hwange & 2 nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge – Victoria Falls.
- Jacana Lodge & Lodge at the Ancient City on D.B & B, no drinks.
- Vic Falls safari lodge & Leopard Rock on B&B only
- Inn on Rupurara bed, breakfast & 1 activity on the estate only
- Camp Amalinda includes all meals, activities on the estate & local drinks
- Ivory Lodge includes all meals, activities, drinks & laundry.
- 4×4 vehicle Hire, GPS, additional driver fee’s
- 1 x sunset cruise whilst in Vic Falls & return trf’s (includes snacks & drinks)
- 1 x Boma dinner & 1 x 3 course –al-a-carte dinner Palm restaurant – no drinks
Click here to request the day by day itinerary
Other self-drive combinations available on request.
Please bear in mind that these may be booked as is, combined or used as a starting point for your personalised itinerary. Accommodation options may be substituted with any of your choice and charter flights may be substituted for road transfers.
Rates may change depending on number of people travelling together.
National Parks fees are not included.