Victoria Falls 2 Nights Packages
RACK 2014 Rates
All rates based on min 2 pax sharing, min 2 nights
Camps & Lodges situated in the Zambezi National Park
Zambezi River Lodge – 4 *
Was the first private game lodge to be set in the Zambezi National Park. This newly built luxury tented lodge is situated on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River – so close to Victoria Falls one can see the spray in the distance!
8 luxury tents including 1 family tent with stunning views of the Zambezi river & Kandahar island, wake up to the sound of Buffalo making their way to the mighty Zambezi river to quench their thirst.
Uninterrupted panoramic views of African sunsets and exceptional wildlife viewing makes this uniquely located lodge the ideal place from which to explore Victoria Falls as it combines the safari experience with one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations!
- Game drives
- Bird watching
- Sunset cruises
- Shuttle bus into Victoria Falls town & airport
US$880 per/person sharing & Single traveller when travelling with 2 other people US$1,116
- Transfers from/to the Victoria Falls Airport
- All meals
- Local beverages
- An optional daily transfer from camp (departing at 10h00 and returning at 14h00) to Victoria Falls town
- A Tour of the Falls (part of 10h00 daily transfer to town) – the entry fee into the Rainforest for guest’s own account
- Two game activities – i.e. a choice of either a morning/afternoon game drive in the Zambezi National Park, and a sunrise/sunset river cruise – per person per day. Snacks & drinks are included on the game drives and/or the sunset river cruises.
- High Tea
- Bird watching on Kandahar Island.
- Access to the Tree Hide
- Transfers to and from Livingston Airport in Zambia.
- Transfers to and from Kasane Airport in Botswana.
- All National Park entrance fees / Heritage fees
- Customs and Visa fees (where applicable)
- Imported / premium brand beverages
- Shop purchases
- Spa treatments
- Additional unspecified game/other activities
- All off-site activities
- All other / unspecified extras
(recommend 3 nights here)
Is a luxury tented camp in the upper Zambezi National Park. This new luxury permanent camp is located inside the park, on a lovely quiet stretch of shoreline with a natural spring-line through the site, which attracts an abundance of wildlife throughout the year. Six luxury tents, well-appointed and nestled under shady trees. There is a central dining and lounge area to relax in. This tented camp will be eco-friendly, with modern solar lighting, and efficient and correct waste disposal. Your comfort and enjoyment is our prime concern and our dedicated team will look after your every whim.
This area of the national park has a healthy, increasing game count and with the Zambezi River along the park’s boundary – there are many other activities available such as fishing, canoeing, sunset cruises as well as guided walking along the Mpala Jena springline. Additional activities offered in the park will be game drives, walking, bird-watching, and of course ‘river’ activities too.
13th Jan – 31st March US$845 per/person sharing & Single traveller when travelling with 2 other people US$1,245
Valid 1 Jan – 12 Jan 2014 & 1 April – 31 December 2014, US$945 per/person sharing & Single traveller when travelling with 2 other people US$1,145
- Accommodation twin share, triple or single as above. Honeymooners will be accommodated in a double-bedded tent (please notify us at time of booking).
- All meals and snacks
- Drinks – local drinks including beers, wine, soft drinks and spirits. Premium brands not included.
- Coffee & tea available throughout the day, Laundry (guests should be in camp minimum 2 nights).
- Scheduled game drives morning / afternoon.
- Scheduled boat cruise on Zambezi River.
- Scheduled canoeing safari on River.
- Daily shuttle to/from Vic Falls town (maximum 2/daily on a shuttle basis ie 08h30 from Pioneers to VFA and return at 15h30 VFA-Pioneers).
- Arrival and departure transfers from Vic Falls town to/from the camp included. It is imperative you advise us where guests will be well in advance.
- 1 x walk with professional guide
- 1 x tour of the falls excludes entrance fee
Excludes: anything not included above, gratuities, entrance fee to the Falls.
(recommend 3 nights)
* No children under 12 years old
Chundu Island is found 21km upstream from the majestic Victoria Falls and forms part of the Zambezi National Park. The island is over 1km in length and affords fantastic birding and wildlife experiences both on the island and on the mainland.
Accommodation is in 6 tented rooms lining the river bank are built on wooden platforms and are made of canvas. All rooms are equipped with extremely comfortable twin beds, fans and a large en suite bathroom with a rustic outdoor shower. Each tent is located under the shade of some of the islands most magnificent tress, each with its own private deck with a perfect view of the Zambezi River and surrounding National Park.
Transfers are done from Vic Falls town to Chundu Island on 4×4 game drive vehicles. Transfer times take an hour to an hour and a half, depending on how much wildlife is seen on the way. Guests are then transferred onto a boat for a short trip across the river to the island.
1st May – 30 Oct & 20 Dec – 31st Dec 2014 – US$622 per/person sharing & Single traveller when travelling with 2 other people US$902
11 Jan – 30 April & 1st Nov – 19th Dec – US$455 per/person/per night sharing & Single traveller when travelling with 2 other people US$655
- All meals
- Local drinks (no premium brands)
- Scheduled activities
- Parks fees & transfer to VFA
- Guided tour of the Falls
- Anything not included above
- Entrance fee to the Falls.